1. After the first time and every time, use hot water ( […]
1. After the first time and every time, use hot water (diluted detergent) or put it in the dishwasher. Do not use abrasive detergent or foam to clean. Make sure the silicone cup is thoroughly dried before each use and before storage.
2. The silicone cup should be opened on the flat baking tray when baking. Don't let the mold dry, such as a six-piece mold, you only have three molds, and the other three molds must be filled with water. Otherwise, the mold will be baked and the service life will be reduced.
In order to achieve the best baking effect of the baked product, a small amount of anti-stick baking oil can be lightly sprayed on the surface of the silicone cup before baking.
3. When baking is complete, remove the entire baking tray from the oven and place the baked product on the grid to be cooled until it is completely cold.
4. The silicon school cup can only be used in ovens, ovens and microwave ovens. It should never be used directly on gas or electricity, or directly above the heating plate or under the grill.
5. Do not use the right knife or other sharp instruments on the silicone cup, can not be stressed, pulled, violent.
6. Silicone mold (because of static electricity), it is easy to absorb dust, when not in use for a long time, it is best to put it in the carton and put it in a cool place.
7. Do not rinse with cold water immediately after exiting the oven to prolong the service life.