Advantages of antistatic coatings for heat resistant gl […]
Advantages of antistatic coatings for heat resistant gloves
● 80% dust-free nylon yarn plus 20% high performance copper fiber conductive yarn.
• The PU coating on the finger or palm facilitates assembly operations and does not leave fingerprints.
●The conductive coating resin is added to the PU coating to make it antistatic.
●Good gas permeability and washable.
● Surface resistance: 10 to the power of 10 to the fourth power of Ω.
● Excellent anti-static performance and washing resistance.
● It can eliminate the harm of static electricity to the human body and eliminate the unpleasant feeling caused by static electricity when the human body moves or wears off.
● It can eliminate the clothes and tangles caused by static electricity, and it is not easy to get dust, and it is easy to wash and wash.